Hillary is done!
Even if she wins, and she won’t, she will go to jail!
This is awesome! This is the best news we did not have for years!
According to Allen West:
With just days until we elect our nation’s next president, we find ourselves in the unusual and unfortunate position that one of the leading candidates is under investigation by the FBI. Not just one investigation, but multiple, intersecting investigations.
At the heart of it is potential pay-to-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her Clinton Foundation, the investigation into which we’ve now learned is “far more expansive than anybody has reported so far.” Several FBI offices are involved in investigations that have been going on for more than a year.
And now, Fox News’ Bret Baier is reporting what we’ve all been waiting for: that “separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations” believe an indictment is “likely.”
Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
They say the wheels of justice turn slowly, and indeed that has been true with the Clintons. It seems unlikely that an indictment can come before American voters go to the polls on Tuesday.
And if, God forbid, Hillary Clinton is elected, will she become the first president-elect to be indicted even before she’s sworn in — or during her early time in office?
But here’s actually a potentially bigger concern: the sources saying indictment was likely note it is “barring some obstruction in some way.” We are learning more every day about the attempts at obstruction to protect Hillary Clinton that have gone on behind the scenes, going all the way up to the president’s office and his attorney general.
We can bet this is not stopping, and it’s only thanks to the courage of members of the FBI — and perhaps continued pressure from outside organizations such as Judicial Watch, not to mention Wikileaks — that have kept the investigations alive and allowed us to know as much as we do.
Pray these forces continue to stand strong — and that we elect a Congress next week that also has the integrity and cojones to stand up for justice.
We should not let America to be ashamed in front of the whole world!
We have to save America, we have to elect Trump!
If you agree, please share and comment below.