These are the things Trump will do on day one. And this is going to be great! America will be great place to live in!
Oh god, how amazing is this! Trump is a man of word, what he says, he delivers that!
This never happened before in America!
According to Hannity.com:
In a video in which he updated Americans on the progress of his White House transition President-elect Trump also announced six executive actions he plans on issuing on his first day of in office.
The actions Trump announced will address a number of different issues including trade, the regulatory burden on energy production, national security, and immigration, and are intended to, in his words, “restore our laws and bring back our jobs.”
Here are the executive actions being prepared by the incoming Trump administration:
– Notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
– Cancel job killing restrictions on the production of American energy including shale-energy and clean coal.
– Issue a directive that says that for every new regulation, two old regulation must be eliminated.
– Will ask the Department of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyber-attacks and all other forms of attacks.
– Will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.
– Will impose a 5-year ban on executive officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of foreign governments
GO TRUMP, GO!!!
We are with you! We are going to help you to do all of this!