“No Thanks. Please Close This Box!”
As much as I enjoy eating a nice bowl of bacon for breakfast, sometimes Ill opt for a so-called healthier option. Typically, I equate healthier with blander but sometimes a brilliant dish comes along and puts me in my place (i.e. at my breakfast table, shovelling food into my mouth).
YouTuber DomesticGeek has shown me one such dish, and itll fill you up with so much slow-burning complex carbohydrate goodness. Awwwww yeah…
But wheres the recipe!? BOOM! Youre welcome…
3 cups rolled oats
12 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Cranberries and pistachios
2. Blueberries and shredded coconut
3. Chocolate chips and almonds
1. Grease muffin tin well. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla and whisk thoroughly.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
5. Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin.
6. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.