Secret Service Under Microscope For Recent Issues!!!

Secret Service Under Microscope For Recent Issues!!!

212
SHARE

Courtesy of Wikimedia WikiCommons https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Secret_Service_agents_stand_guard.jpg

The trust you have to earn to even be considered for the secret service would put 75% of Americans in the round file. Of that remaining 25% between the physical and psychological demands maybe another 75% wouldn’t pass. Of those who remain the rigors of the job, the loyalty expected, and the kind of esprit de corps required starts picking off stragglers. So of 1000 people you might get 62 people who could do the job. Chances are only half of them will do it well.

Two security-related incidents happened Saturday, which made it the third incident in a matter of eight days.